Scrambled tofu could be a standard fast and straightforward dish substitute for vegetarians and vegans. Most
feeder restaurants dish up some version of this dish for breakfast or brunch, however, it’s easy and straightforward
enough to form reception with very little over bean curd, a couple of veggies and a few seasonings
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 3 tbsp. oil
★ 1/2 yellow or white onion, diced
★ 3 cloves garlic, minced
★ 1 tsp. soy (or a gluten-free substitute if needed)
★ 1 one2-oz instrumentation firm or further firm curd, drained and take away one in. cubes
★ 1/2 bell pepper, any color, diced
★ 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
★ 3 onions, diced
★ 2 tomatoes, chopped
★ 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
★ 1/2 tsp. flavouring
★ 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
★ Hot sauce or condiment, to taste
★ Salt and pepper to taste
The Process Of Making Scrambled tofu-
1. Sautee the yellow or white onion and garlic within the oil or paste for 3-5 minutes, till onions are slightly soft.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper.
3. Stirring ofttimes, saute for one more 6-8 minutes, till veggies are done and curd is gently cooked.
4. Add a splash of salt and pepper, to taste
5. Wrap in a flour griddlecake, if desired or relish plain.