Aloo Baingan Masala-
Is there any dish other dish in India which is loved more by Indians of all ages than the Aloo Baingan Masala?
This lip smacking eater, spicy and lemony aloo sabzi, that is additionally typically famous by another name Dum
Aloo, created with the smaller type of golden-brown potatoes are a few things that everybody would like to eat with
their paratha or roti.
The Process of Aloo Baingan Masala is very easy and not at all time consuming. It can be made easily if you get
sudden calls from your husband. Also if guest arrives, you can make it then as well so they can enjoy to the fullest!
The best half regarding this Aloo Baingan Masala is that the aloo items square measure sautéed, not fried, that
keeps it off the ‘unhealthy food’ column. It is all regarding the correct mixture of spices and condiments like cumin,
degi mirch, dry methi leaves additionally referred to as Kasuri methi, garam masala, tomato puree and coriander.
For The Process of Aloo baingan Masala you need to add some golden-brown onions and sliced tomatoes to the
current tantalizing combine and it’s no marvel why this Aloo Baingan Masala is one amongst the foremost desirable
and grilled potato curry recipes in Indian preparation. This super tasty Aloo Baingan Masala is paired with rice,
paratha, roti, kulcha, and even poori.
Aloo Baingan Masala works nice for any meal. Whether or not it’s a significant breakfast you’re craving for. You
can count it as your lunch and dinner as well. What more? This Aloo Baingan Masala may also be relished as a
starter or starter at
parties! Serve them hot with mint Indian relish or pasta sauce and watch your guests rave regarding your food!
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
★2.5 tablespoon vegetable oil/mustard oil
★1 cup finely onions
★shredded bell peppers 1 cup
★1 finely shredded inexperienced chili ( optional)
★5 cloves of garlic grated/ minced
★1” ginger grated
★4 medium-sized tomatoes/ one.5 cups tomato puree
★6-7 raw cashews soaked in heat water for ten minutes and drained.
★8 baby eggplants dig halves
★3 medium-sized potatoes dig quarters
★½ cup water
★ cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
★turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
★coriander powder 1 teaspoon
★garam masala 1 teaspoon
★2 teaspoon seasoning
★Salt to taste
★Fistful of finely shredded mint leaves
★Fistful of shredded coriander
The Process Of Making Aloo baingan Masala-
1. Grind the cashews, tomatoes along till swish and keep aside.
2. Heat instant pot to saute mode.
3. Add in oil. when thirty seconds add the onions with some sprinkle of salt and cook for thirty seconds.
4. Add in ginger and garlic, cook for thirty seconds.
5. Add the red chilies, bell peppers and blend well to coat.
6. Add within the masalas and blend well.
7. Now add the water.
8. Top it with the tomato puree. don’t STIR.
9. Top it with shredded eggplant and potato. don’t STIR.
10. Close the lid. waterproofing position.
11. Cook on manual mode high for three minutes.
12. Natural pressure unleashes.
13. Carefully vent steam if any when the pin drops.
14. And mix everything well.
15. Adjust seasoning if required.