Learn how to make Besan Ladoo at home for festivals like ganesh chaturthi, and Navratri.Made with flour, sugar
and ghee. The ingredient are as simple as the recipe. Enjoy 😀
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 2 cups besan / chick pea flour/ gram flour
★ 1 ¼ cup sugar
★ 4 to 5 green cardamoms/ elaichi
★ ½ cup ghee (if needed add 1 tbsp. more)
★ ¼ cup Cashews chopped
★ Handful of raisins
The Process Of Making Besan Ladoo-
1. Powder the sugar with elaichi.
2. Heat clarified butter and fry balmy. put aside three tbsp clarified butter and cashews.
3. Add flour and stir well. If clarified butter isn’t sufficiently coated with the flour, use 1 tbsp. more.
4. Roast till the bean turns aromatic and dark golden in color. At this stage, the clarified butter begins to egest from the flour.
5. Cool down very little so it’s straightforward to handle.
6. Add granulated sugar and balmy. Stir and check if the flour will bind well to roll to balls.
7. If it’s dry, add the clarified butter.
8. When the flour appearance greasy enough, don’t add from now on clarified butter.
making besan ladoo:
1. Take tiny parts and roll to balls.
2. Store besan ladoo in air tight jars.