A quick snack recipe Bread Pizza made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes
a great snack for kids’ parties and most of them would love this.
For all the ladies out there, this is the best,easy and very healthy recipe for all the little toddlers out there. To make it
taste very close to the regular real pizza, use a good pizza sauce and choose the toppings according to the taste of
your little ones.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ Bread Slices 8
★ Cheese 1 tablespoon
★ Onions sliced 2
★ Green capsicums sliced2
★ Tomatoes sliced 2
★ Mushrooms sliced 8
★ Salt to taste
★ Sugar a pinch
★ Pizza sauce 1/2 cup
★ Cheese grated 1/2 cup
The Process Of Making Bread Pizza-
1. Heat butter in a pan, add onions and sauté until semitransparent.
2. Add capsicums, tomatoes, mushrooms, salt, and sugar and sauté for 3 to four minutes.
3. Spread the pizza pie sauce on every bread slice and place the vegetable mixture over it.
4. Top up with cheese and place the slices on a hot tawa and cook until the cheese melts.
5. Cut into diagonals and serve hot with the condiment.