Whatever the reason, whatever the occasion, a bowl of this Cheesy Macroni will always spell comfort. Here’s the
best, most classic recipe. Cheesy Macroni will never disappoint you and your hunger!!
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 500 gm macaroni
★ 8 tablespoon butter (1 stick)
★ 2 cup cheese
★ Monterey Jack cheese 2 cups
★ 2 eggs beaten
★ 500 gm Velveeta cut into small cubes
★ 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
★ 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
The Process Of Making Cheesy Macroni-
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter in a casserole dish. You’ll use a 9×13-inch or slightly smaller casserole dish.
2. Cook food till simply tender. it’ll cook a lot of because it bakes.
3. Drain food and come back to pot. whereas food remains hot, add butter, and stir till butter is molten.
4. Add half the cheddar cheese and town Jack, the eggs, Velveeta, flavourer and pepper. Stir to combine well.
5. Pour into ready dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for thirty to thirty five minutes.