Chicken dum Briyani-
I do not feel that there is probably anyone among us who does not like Chicken dum Briyani. The Process
of Chicken dum Briyani is very time consuming. Because of this people avoid making this at home but I have a
easy method with which we can make it very easily. Because of that you can cook it anytime and anywhere.
The Process of making Chicken dum Briyani is same as it used to be earlier. There is no difference at all. The
difference that we can consider is the difference of the flavors and that’s it! Because of the several flavors, the taste is
extraordinarily tasty!! For all the non-veggies another treat is there.
As a result we get the benefit of being a part of this generation because we can get the taste as well as The Process of
Chicken dum Briyani from today’s generation and from the previous generation as well. As a result, I consider
myself very lucky to be a part of this.
Hyderabadi dum Briyani is very famous in whole of the country. It is a World famous dish from India native
Hyderabad. Also, the main ingredient of this recipe is Rice. Rest is all dependent on the flavors we add. This is the
reason it is different at different places. But the Heart of the recipe is the same.
Therefore, the long-lasting Vegetarian Hyderabadi Dum Biryani reminds America of the nice Mughal era of change
of state. Chicken Dum Biryani is formed with the ‘Dum type of cooking’, that is beyond any doubt a crowd
This change of state vogue is basically a slow change of state method,for the Process of Chicken dum Briyani. Also,
the vegetables during this formula, square measure overdone over a really low flame in a very vast, round-bottom
coated pot with only a few spices. Add the rattling tastes of deep-fried onions, ginger-garlic paste, coriander and mint
leaves, tomatoes, juice and food and you get a beautiful mix of spices and style to attain a flavorful Biryani. The slow
change of state Dum technique permits the food to slow-cook in its own juices and steam, creating it aromatic and
As a result, for obtaining your Chickeng Dum Biryani completely good square measure ensuring that you just have
a thick base vessel for a change of state and seal it, therefore, heat doesn’t escape, use top quality basmati rice and
infuse the meat for 2-3 hours, therefore, all juices square measure preoccupied by the vegetables properly. Also,
don’t use an excessive amount of curd – it’ll create the vegetable tastelessly and bland.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
★1 tablespoon refine oil
★ginger paste 1 tablespoon
★1 tablespoon garlic paste
★masala 1 teaspoon
★1 teaspoon chilli powder
★Salt to taste
★Rice(as per requirement)
★1 teaspoon cumin seeds
★2 Big dieced onions
The Process Of Making Chicken Briyani –
1. To marinate the chicken for the biryani, mix the edible fat, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, mint, cilantro, garam
masala, cinnamon, and salt in a very massive bowl and stir along.
2. Add the chicken items and toss along ensuring the chicken is completely coated with the marinade. permit the
chicken to marinade for a minimum of one hour or till night long.
3. Caramelized onions add a nice sweetness to distinction the spicy chicken within the Biryani.
4. In a pot wide enough to carry the chicken in a single layer, and the drawn butter and onions and saute the onions
till they’re well caramelized (15-20 minutes).
5. Transfer the caramelized onions to a bowl and put aside.
6. It’s important to scrub your rice thoroughly to free it of any excess starch, therefore, your Biryani seems flossy.
7. While the onions caramelize, prepare the rice by laundry in a very filter beneath cold running water till the water
8. Parboiling the rice with spices not solely ensures the rice is done through, it infuses your biryani with heaps of
9. To par-boil the rice, add the water, salt, cardamom, cumin and herb to a pot and produce to a boil. Add the rice
and boil for seven minutes.
10. Drain the rice, reserving one cup of the liquid.
11. Browning the chicken for the Biryani brings out the flavors of the spices and aromatics within the marinade.
12. In the pot, you caramelized the onions in, add the chicken in the single layer, skin-side down.
13. Fry till golden brown on one aspect (about five minutes). Flip the chicken over and fry the opposite aspect till
14. Transfer the chicken back to the bowl you marinated it in.
15. The bottom layer of the Biryani is par-boiled saffron rice so that it does not get burnt.
16. To assemble the biryani, add the saffron to the rice and toss to distribute equally.
17. Finally The butter chicken gets layered on the rice.
18. Top the rice with the chicken in a single layer.
19. A layer of caramelized onions goes on high of the chicken for the Biryani.
20. Top the chicken with an excellent layer of caramelized onions so as to raise the flavors.
21. So the Biryani is finished off with a layer of saffron rice.
22. Finally finish the Biryani by adding the remaining of the rice in an excellent layer.
23. Add one cup of reserved liquid from boiling the rice. cowl the pot with a lid and place the pot on the stove over
medium heat and set the timer for twenty minutes. once you will see steam escaping from beneath the lid, flip down
the warmth to low and continue preparation till the timer pops.
24. Without a gap, the lid, set the timer for one more ten minutes so that the biryani gets steamed.
25. Mix the Chicken Biryani along and so transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with recent cilantro and serve.