Morning’s are very brutal. The very last thing you most likely need to try and do is leap out of bed and into the room
to slog your thanks to some wholesome breakfast. Chila is easy to make and not at all time-consuming. Here is a
easy version of it 🙂
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 1 cup besan (gram flour)
★ onion, chopped 1 medium sized
★ 1 medium size tomato, chopped
★ 2-3 green chillies, chopped
★ Few coriander leaves, chopped
★ 1 tsp turmeric powder
★ red chilli powder 1 tsp
★ 1 cup curd (optional)
★ Salt as per taste
★ Oil for frying
★ 1 1/2 cup water
The Process Of Making Chila-
1. Put the besan in a bowl.
2.Add tomatoes and onions, inexperienced chilies, turmeric powder, red chili pepper powder, coriander leaves and
3. Mix well.
4. Add water and create a batter.
5. Heat a pan.
6. Once hot, add a teaspoon of oil.
7. When the oil is hot, pour in one containerful of batter associated unfold it out like however you’d a dish.
8. Fry till it’s golden in color and you begin seeing bubbles on the highest.
9. Slowly flip it and fry the opposite facet.
10. Remove it from the pan.
11. Serve with curd or condiment.