Creamy Potato Salad With Bacon-
The perfect and easy recipe to make Creamy Potato Salad With Bacon. It gets ready in a few minutes. Go and
grab all the ingredients to make it 🙂
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 3 teaspoon small red new potatoes (about 24)
★ kosher salt and black pepper
★ 8 slices bacon
★ 1/2 cup mayonnaise
★ 1/4 cup sour cream
★ 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
★ 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
★ 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
★ 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
The Process Of Making Creamy Potato Salad With Bacon-
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot. Add enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to
cool. Cut into quarters.
3. Meanwhile, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper
towel-lined plate. Let cool, then break into pieces.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
5. Add the potatoes and celery and toss to coat. Fold in the tarragon, parsley,and bacon before serving.