Easy Butter Chicken-
Learn how to Butter Chicken at home. You can make Easy Butter Chicken at home. It does not require fancy
ingredients for this. You can make Butter Chicken with all the ingredients out there at your place.
When we hear the name “Butter Chicken” we all became so much delighted and excited. Butter Chicken is still
every Indian’s favorite recipe and and of Non-Indian’s also. Different people have different opinions about the
invention of Butter Chicken but whosoever invented this deserves a noble award for it :p
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
★½ cup curd/yogurt
★ginger ½ teaspoon
★½ teaspoon garlic
★1 teaspoon cumin seeds
★2 teaspoon coriander
★1 teaspoon garam masala
★1 teaspoon chilli powder
★Chicken Pieces(as per requirement)
★2 tablespoon Mustard Oil
★diced onion 2 big
★2 cup tomato puree
★½ cup Cream
★Coriander leaves to garnish
The Process Of Making Easy Butter Chicken-
1. Place yogurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, garam masala and chilly powder during a glass or ceramic dish.
2. Add chicken.
3. Stir to coat.
5. Refrigerate for two hours.
6. Heat oil and butter in a heavy-based cooking pan over medium-high heat.
7. Add onion.
8. Cook, stirring often, for three to four minutes or till softened.
9. Add chicken mixture to pan.
10. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or till chicken simply starts to vary the color.
11. Add tomato puree and stock. Cover. wake up the boil.
12. Put back heat to low.
13,Simmer, stirring often, for ten minutes or till chicken is tender and mixture has thickened slightly.
14. Stir in cream.
15. Simmer for an extra five minutes or till heated through.
16. Serve with steamed rice and coriander leaves.