A Healthy Sandwich may be a food generally consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between
slices of bread, or additional usually any dish whereby 2 or additional items of bread. It behaves like a wrapper
between the filling of our own choice. We can add anything according to our taste, ease and time. Also, filling can be
adjusted according to the material that is available.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 4 slices of bread
★ 3 tbsp Mayonnaise (I used eggless mayo)
★ Lemon juice as needed
★ Pinch of salt (mayo is salted, so use if needed)
★ ¼ tsp Pepper crushed
★ Red chili flakes as desired (optional)
★ 1 Garlic clove minced
★ ¼ tsp mustard seeds ground or any sauce you like
veggies of your choice(about half cup)
★ Onions or shallots 2 tbsp
★ Green chili 1 deseeded and chopped optional
★ Grated carrots 2 tbsp
★ Cabbage or lettuce or coriander leaves as needed
★ Capsicum ¼ cup
★ Boiled sweet corn 2 to 3 tbsp
The Process Of Making Healthy Sandwich-
1. Begin to create mayonnaise veg sandwich by cooking the buttered bread on a griddle or toaster.
2. Chop onions and minced garlic. Add them to a bowl. Squeeze in some juice. permit this to rest for a moment till the veggies square measure prepared. This makes the onions & garlic less pungent.
3. Prepare the veggies by chopping finely. I actually have used capsicum pepper plant and butter lettuce here, you’ll substitute it with cabbage.
4. Add mayo, red chili flakes, salt, pepper and mustard powder.
5. Mix up everything well and unfold on the bread.
6. Place another slice and move triangles or squares to be able to serve.