Kadai Paneer Masala-
There we go with our Vegetarian’s Foodie’s out there favorite one and only “Paneer”. The Process of Kadai Paneer
Masala is a bit difficult from other Paneer recipes but somewhat similar. It is also one of my favorite recipes.
The Process of Kadai Paneer Masala can be possible in two types. The First one is gravy and the other one is dry.
But my personal favorite is the gravy one because it has got all the flavors in it and the spicy gravy is there to build up
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
|INGREDIENTS-||The Process Of Kadai Paneer Masala-|
★ 250 gram Paneer (Indian house Cheese), cubed
★ 2 Medium Sized Onions
★ 4-5 big Tomatoes
★ 1 Medium Sized Bell Pepper/bush
★ 2 red Chillies
★ 2 in. Ginger, grated
★ 5-6 Cloves of Garlic
★ 1/2 Cup Cream
★ 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
★ 2 Teaspoons Red seasoning
★ 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
★ 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
★ 2 Teaspoon Crushed KasuriMethi (Dry Fenugreek Leaves)
★ 2 Teaspoon Salt, or to style
★ 1/2 Cup shredded Coriander
1. Heat drew butter/butter or oil in an exceedingly Kam-Tai (wok) or a pan. Finely chop or build a paste of Ginger, Garlic, and red Chillies. Add them to the pan and fry for a second.
2. Finely chop or build a puree of the onions and add them to the pan. Fry them for 4-5 minutes until they become clear or golden brown.
3. Make a puree of the tomatoes and add them to the pan. Cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes until the raw aroma of the tomatoes goes away.
4. Add Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder), Turmeric Powder (Haldi), Red seasoning and Garam Masala to the gravy.
5. Thinly slice or chop the capsicums. Add them to the gravy and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add 3/4 Cup Water to regulate the consistency in conjunction with Salt, per style. Then add 1/2 Cup Cream to the gravy.
7. Add Dry Fenugreek Leaves (KasuriMethi). Then add the Paneer Cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add coriander leaves to garnish. Kam-Tai Paneer Gravy is prepared, serve it hot with Roti or Naan (Indian Flatbread).