Ladies Finger Fry-
Here we go with my personal favorite recipe. The Process of Ladies Finger Fry is easy to make and is
very delicious. Kids love this a lot. Even elders cannot refuse eating it. It is everyone’s favorite.
The Process of Ladies Finger Fry is a bit time consuming but once it is made you will have the best time of the day
for sure. All you need to do is have some patience and wait until the perfect aroma is there and the perfect color is
Once the color is there Ladies Finger Fry is ready to serve. It is served with roti but you can enjoy it with naan as
well. It is one of the famous recipes of North Indians.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
|INGREDIENTS-||The Process Of Making Ladies Finger Fry-|
★250 gm Ladies Finger (Bhindi)
★3 tbsp Gram Flour Besan
★1 tbsp Rice flour (Optional; for additional crispness)
★1 /2 tsp Garam Masala powder
★Cumin /Jeera powder 1 /2 tsp
★1 tsp Chaat masala
★1/2 tsp Aamchoor / Dry Mango Powder
★1 tsp red seasoning
★1/ two tsp Turmeric Haldi
★ Salt to taste
1. Wash and wipe bhindi.
2. Remove the stalks, cut it vertically into four items.
3. Add bhindi, red seasoning,salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, chaat masala powder and aamchoor powder during a bowl.Let it rest for 15-30 minutes to steep.
4. Now add cornflour ,besan , and rice flour to the bowl and blend it gently.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Deep fry the bhindi in small batches over medium heat until golden bronzed and tender.
7. Remove on a plate lined with room towel to empty the surplus oil.
8. Serve instantly.Enjoy them hot and crisp as a snack or as a dish together with your meal.