The ingredients in Maggi are: Water, salt, hydrolysed soya protein, Sodium glutamate, Disodium
inosinate (E631), Yeast extract, Citric acid, acetic acid, wheat and “aroma.” Maggi seasoning sauce may or may not
be gluten free: It will depend on which country’s version you have.
Some important ingformation of our favorite Maggi. Enjoy it everyone 😀
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 2 tsp oil
★ 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
★ ½ onion, finely chopped
★ ½ capsicum, finely chopped
★ 1 small tomato, finely chopped
★ ¼ cup brocolli
★ ¼ cup peas / matar, fresh or frozen
★ 2 cup water
★ ½ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
★ ½ tsp red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
★ 2 sachets maggi masala
★ ¼ tsp garam masala powder
★ salt to taste
★ 2 pack maggi noodles
★ pinch of chaat masala
The Process Of Making Maggi-
1. Firstly, in asuitable dish heat oil and saute garlic.
2. Further, add onion, and saute until they modify color.
3. Also, add bush and saute for a moment.
4. Additionally, add tomato and saute until they flip soft and mushy.
5. Furthermore, add ¼ cup of broccoli and ¼ cup of peas. saute for two minutes.
6. Also add ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp red hot pepper powder, and ¼ tsp garam masala powder. saute for a moment on low flame.
7. Add two cups of water and find to boil.
8. Once the water begins to boil, add two sachets Maggi masala and salt.
9. Stir well, and find the water to boil.
10. Add in two Maggi noodles breaking into two spread and cook each the perimeters.
11. Boil for two minutes and stir often.
13. Cook until the noodles absorb water and get burnt utterly.
14. Sprinkle chaat masala for a lot of flavors simply before serving.
15. Finally, Maggi masala instruction is prepared to be served hot.