Margherita Pizza is my personal favorite among all other ones. It is so because you can eat it according to the
flavors you like and the amount and choice is all yours 🙂
We usually order it from some fancy shops with extraaaa cheese, but when you will come across this recipe, you will
enjoy it to the fullest!!
A widespread belief says that in Gregorian calendar month 1890 the pizzaiolo Raffaele Esposito, shop Brandi’s cook,
unreal a dish referred to as ” Margherita Pizza” in honor the Queen of Italia, Margherita of head cabbage, and
therefore the Italian unification, since toppings ar tomato (red), cheese (white) and basil (green), representing
equivalent colours of the allegory of Italia.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ Pizza dough
★ Passata sauce
★ 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
★ Handful of basil leaves
★ Extra virgin olive oil
The Process Of Making Margherita Pizza-
1. Pre-heat oven at its highest mark and flour baking receptacle.
2. Roll out dough and place on the receptacle.
3. Spread a skinny layer of pasta and canopy with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle basil leaves.
4. Put the receptacle into the kitchen appliance for ten to twelve minutes.
5. After the dish is baked take away from the kitchen appliance and drizzle additional virgin oil and a few pepper.
6. Garnish with basil and take away slices.