Melting pot Cheese Recipe-
It’s time to interrupt out that fondue pot that has been sitting in your cabinet and make Melting pot Cheese
Recipe. The Melting Cheese pot Recipe is very easy and a delightful recipe to enjoy. Most of us may not have heard
about this Melting pot Cheese Recipe. So here I am with this easy and latest recipe.
The Melting Pot could be a favorite place to get pleasure from dinner—a dark space, a pleasant bottle of wine, liquid
cheese, and hopefully, you’re with somebody special. Imagine cheese basking over your favorite bread, crisp
red apples, and more.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 4 bottle beer (2 ltrs)
★1teaspoon chopped garlic
★ 2 kg cheddar cheese
★ mustard powder
The Process Of Making Melting pot Cheese –
1. Start with 4 cup of base (beer, milk or broth).
2. Add garlic.
3. Add 3 shakes of mustard powder.
5. Add small amount of cheddar cheese.
6. Mix thoroughly.
7. Add five turns of pepper grinder.
8. Add three to four shakes of worcestershire sauce.
9. Fold in pepper & worcestershire.
10. Remove mixing fork.