I’ve been crazy with this Mushroom Salad dish for a long time. The first time I tasted this awesomeness was some
years ago, on New Year’s Eve. My mummy created it!
I loved Mushroom Salad texture.It looked fresh even though it did not have many sauces or mayo.
This Mushroom Salad is extremely filling and…addictive! You’ll eat triple servings! A minimum of that’s what I
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ Button mushrooms sliced thinly 20 medium
★ Cherry tomatoes
★ Cucumber 1 medium
★ Onion sliced 1 medium
★ Cherry tomatoes halved 10
★ Green olives sliced 5
★ Black olives sliced 5
★ Olive oil 3 tablespoons
★ Balsamic vinegar 3 tablespoons
★ Salt to taste
★ Black peppercorns crushed 7-8
★ Garlic chopped 3 cloves
★ Lettuce 6-7 leaves
★ Fresh basil leaves hand torn 6-8
★ French bread 1/4 long
The Process Of Making Mushroom Salad-
1. Halve the unpeeled cucumber, take away a part of the seeds so slice.
2. Take onion and cucumber in an exceedingly massive bowl.
3. Add mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives and black olives and blend.
4. For dressing take oil in an exceedingly bowl.
5. Add oleo resin vinegar, salt, crushed black peppercorns and garlic and blend.
6. Tear lettuce leaves and augment the bowl of vegetables.
7. Add hand torn recent basil leaves and blend.
8. Slice white bread and additional forced the lock smaller items and augment the vegetables within the bowl.
9. Add the dressing, toss well and serve straightaway.