Making Noodles Recipe is pretty simple. I do build them once I cook any into Chinese side dishes like paneer
dishes or chicken dishes or something. They’re my favorite.
Even recently I created garlic chicken and chilly chicken, therefore I additionally created this Noodles Recipe to
travel with them.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 2 individual packs of noodles or 2 servings (prefer whole wheat or whole grain noodles)
★ salt as needed
★ 2 to 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
★ 1 tbsp chopped garlic
★ 3 to 4 slit green chilies (use as needed)
★ 1 strand of mace/ javitri
★ 1 to 2 small petals star anise
★ 2 to 3.5 cups of mixed veggies julienned (cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, beans etc)
★ ½ tsp pepper powder
The Process Of Making Noodles-
1. Cook noodles hard in ample quantity of water. Drain and rinse them well in cold water.
2. Set aside. whereas the noodles cook, prepare the veggies.
3. Add oil to a hot pan and placed onto a high flame.
4. Saute garlic, inexperienced chilies, mace and star anise for a moment.
5. Add the veggies and saute for two to three minutes till they’re done.
6. Add medium noodle, pepper and salt.
7. Toss and fry for two to four minutes.
8. Serve hot or heat.