Oats has garnered quite name as a most well-liked healthy breakfast ingredient. Today, we have a tendency to bring
you other ways to use oats to build ever higher breakfasts. These healthy oats breakfast recipes are absolute to flush
out unhealthy cholesterol, provides a boost.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ one tbsp Saffola oil
★ 4-6 pepper corn
★ One tiny herb
★ ½ tsp cumin
★ tiny cinnamon stick
★ two small cardamoms three to four cloves
★ forty gms SMO Classic masala
★ fifty gms sliced onions
★ one red hot pepper slit
★ 1½ tsp. ginger garlic paste
★ seventy five gms tiny ripe tomato
★ ½ tsp red flavouring
★ eight mint/pudina leaves sliced or one sprig curry leaves
★ 250 grams soaked soya bean Granules
★ 1/2 tsp salt
★ 1/3 tsp turmeric
★ few coriander leaves for garnish
★ fifty gms peas
The Process Of Making Oats-
1. Pour oil into a pan and warmth it. Add the dry spices and sauté till they begin to sizzle.
2. Add onions and red chili. Fry until the onions flip golden.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell pops.
4. Add sliced tomatoes, fry until softened. If tomatoes square measure dry, sprinkle very little water.
5. Add ingredient and masala powder, mint leaves and fry until the raw smell of tomatoes go off.
6. Set the onion-tomato mixture to a plate.
7. Add herb and soya granules and turmeric and salt.
8. Cover it and cook on an occasional heat till the soya is medium.
9. Add back the onion tomato mixture. mix everything well.
10. Cook lined on Associate in Nursing occasional flame till soya and onion tomato mixture mix well.
this depends on the quantity of status left inside the pan. to make dry keema curry, cook until all
the status evaporates.