A Pancake could be a flat cake, typically skinny and spherical, ready from a starch-based batter. Pancake might
contain eggs, milk and butter and burnt on a hot surface like a griddle or cooking pan, typically sauteing with oil or
butter. Enjoy your weekend with this delicious instruction and build your white-haired ones happy 🙂
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 1 cup all-purpose flour
★ 2 tbsp. sugar
★ 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
★ 1/2 tsp. salt
★ 1 1/4 c. milk
★ 3 tbsp. butter, melted
★ 1 large egg
★ Vegetable oil for brushing pan
The Process Of Making Pancake-
1. In a giant bowl, whisk flour, sugar, leavening and salt. Add milk, butter, and egg;stir till flour is moistened.
2. Heat 12-inch slippery frypan or griddle over medium heat till a drop of water sizzles; brush gently with oil. In
batches, scoop batter by scant 1/4-cupfuls into the frypan, spreading to three 1/2 inches every.
3. Cook two to three minutes or till bubbly and edges area unit dry. With a wide spatula, turn; cook two minutes a lot
of or till golden.
4. Transfer to a platter or keep the heat on a cookware in 225°F kitchen appliance.
5. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing griddle with a lot of oil if necessary.