Again another dish for all the Vegetarians out there who are very much Foodie just like me. I know how to make the
best out of Paneer. So, I present another dish of your favorite Paneer!! Paneer Jalfrezi is easy to make and digest.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
|INGREDIENTS-||The Process Of Making Paneer Jalfrezi-|
★1.5 cups of cubed paneer
★1 tbsp of oil
★1/2 tsp of nigella seeds (kalonji)
★1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
★1 cup of thinly sliced onions
★freshly minced ginger 1 tsp
★1 tsp of freshly minced garlic
★3/4 tsp of red chile powder (adjust to taste)
★2 tsp of coriander powder
★1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
★1 cup of shrub, delve long strips
★1/2 cup of carrots, delve long strips
★1 cup of canned whole tomatoes, crushed
★1/2 cup of cubed ripe tomatoes
★1 tsp of garam masala (I use room King Masala)
★One giant pinch of kasurimethi (fried fenugreek leaves)
1. Heat half the oil during a giant pan and on low heat, gently fry the paneer till golden brown on all sides. Drain and
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the cumin seeds and kalonji.
3. Once the cumin seeds sizzle and switch a golden brown, add the sliced onions.
4. Once the onions flip soft and clear, add the ginger and garlic. Saute till sweet-smelling, regarding two minutes some.
5. Add the chili powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder. Fry for thirty seconds, taking care to not burn the
6. Add the crushed canned tomato, carrots, and shrub. combine well and prime up with a new cup of water.
7. Waken boil and cook coated for 3-5 minutes till the carrots square measure hard-boiled.
8. Add the paneer and cubed tomato, mix well, and simmer for one more 3-4 minutes. The gravy ought to be fairly
thick by currently. If too watery, cook a little a lot of till thickened.
9. Finally, add the kasurimethi and garam masala. Mix again, add salt and take away from flame.
10. Serve paneer jalfrezi hot with chapatis, pulao, or rolled up with a wrap or roti.