Parantha and sabzi roll-
A healthy quick sauteed vegetable stuffed Parantha and sabzi roll.
a twist to the popular street food in India that are made from paneer, or aloo or eggs or even with the mixture of
recipes. Serve the roll with flavored and colorful sabzi.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 4 Tawa Paratha
★ 1 Onion , sliced
★ 2 cups Cabbage , thinly sliced
★ 1 cup Carrot , shredded
★ 1/2 cup Green peas (Matar)
★ 3/4 cup Potatoes (aloo) , boiled and mashed
★ 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
★ 1 cup Tomato , chopped
★ finely shredded 1 inch Ginger
★ 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
★ 2 sprig Coriander leaves (Dhania) , chopped
★ 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
★ 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
★ Salt to taste
★ 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
The Process Of Making Parantha and sabzi roll –
1. To begin creating the Healthy Vegetable Paratha Rolls direction, confirm you’ve got freshly created hot tawa
2. You’ll be able to conjointly create them once you’ve got finished creating the filling for the roll
3. Heat a teaspoon of oil in an exceedingly serious flat-bottom pan on medium heat.
4. Add the onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, and peas sprinkle some salt and fry on medium heat till the carrots are
5. In meanwhile, pressure cooks them in the buff potatoes for regarding four whistles and unleash the pressure
naturally and mash it utterly.
6. When vegetable square measure virtually was done, and within the cut cabbage, tomato and bell peppers and fry it
till the cabbage is sort of softened.
7. Stir within the spices powders and cooked and murphy into the Kam-Tai and check the spice levels and comply
with your style.
8. The next step is to form the wrap. Place a the hard-baked flatbread or the tawa whole wheat paratha for the wrap
on an operating surface.
9. Organize a little portion of the cooked vegetables towards the middle of the paratha.
10. Fold the 2 opposite ends of the flat paratha over the filling.
11. Begin rolling the paratha from one open finish over the 2 closed sides.
12. Roll the whole paratha tightly and wrap a foil or butter paper around it.
13. There are various ways to roll a wrap, you’ll be able to search on the net and notice your preferred manner of
14. Serve the delicious Healthy Vegetable Paratha Rolls for the youngsters lunch box or as a travel snack or simply a