Puff Pastry Shells-
Puff Pastry Shells. You’ll have dessert in no time when you start with puff pastry shells. Fill the shells with instant
pudding and top with sliced fresh fruit and whipped cream with a desi touch.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 1 egg, beaten
★ 2 tablespoons water
★ 4 sheets frozen puff pastry
1. Beat egg and water along in a very little bowl.
2. Cut 2 rounds from every sheet of puff pastry employing a 3-inch round cutter, forming eight circles.
3. Use a pair of1/2-inch spherical cutter to chop through four of the rounds.
4. Place entire cut spherical on prime of associate un-cut spherical.
5. Brush every with egg mixture.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, twenty to twenty-five minutes.