Punjabi Aloo Gobhi-
Punjabi Aloo Gobhi Recipe is also another one of the easy dishes that I present to you. It can be made in short
term notices. Punjabi Aloo Gobhi is a very spicy and we eat this very often in our homes. But I have tried to make
it differently so that the recipe becomes different but at the same time easy!!
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
★sunflower oil, to fry
★600 g cauliflower florets, and regarding one hundred fifty g stalks and leaves, chopped
★450 g potato, in the altogether and roughly sliced
For the remaining recipe
★2 tbsp olive or sunflower-seed oil
★1 medium onion, finely sliced
★½ tsp cumin seeds
★1 tbsp finely grated or crushed garlic
★finely grated root ginger 1 tbsp
★1 medium tomato, finely sliced
★3–4 hot red chilies, finely sliced
★1¼ tsp salt
★1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
★¼ tsp turmeric
★2 tbsp sliced coriander leaves
The Process Of Making Punjabi Aloo Gobhi-
1. Start with the deep-frying. Pour the oil into a karhai or cooking pan and set it over a medium-high heat. look ahead
to it to urge very popular.
2. Fry the cauliflower florets (not the stalks or leaves) in 2 batches, for regarding a pair of minutes every batch, or till
brown everywhere. take away and drain on room paper. make sure the oil has time to heat between batches.
3. Currently rigorously add the potato to the oil, standing back just in case of splashes, and fry for 5-6 minutes, or till
golden everywhere. take away and drain on room paper. (Strain the oil and reserve it for future use.)
4. Now for the remaining set a clean karhai, cooking pan or heavy-based pan, regarding twenty cm in diameter, over
a medium heat. Pour the oil and, when hot, add the onion.
5. Sauté for two minutes, then add the cumin seeds. Stir for 3-5 minutes, or till the onion is brown. Spoon within the
garlic and ginger. Stir for two minutes, adding a splash of a predicament if it starts to stay.
6. Add the tomato and cook for five minutes, or till fully integrated. Sprinkle with the chilies and salt and stir for one
minute. Crumble within the fenugreek, stirring for one minute.
7. Spoon within the turmeric and blend well. Add another splash of water if required, then add the cauliflower stalks
and leaves and cook, stirring, for six minutes, or till soft.
8. Add a bit water if the pan appears too dry out. currently, place within the fried cauliflower florets and potato and
therefore the sliced coriander, combine gently and cook for a final a pair of minutes, then serve.