If you have not tried making Roasted Chickpeas at home for your kids. You should definitely try out this amazing
recipe for the fussy toddlers out there and the big ones also.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 500gm vegetable stock
★ 400ml can coconut milk
★ 1 tbsp green or red Thai curry paste
★ 1 tsp ground turmeric
★ 250g pack medium rice noodles
★ 300g bag stir-fry mix
The Process Of Making Roasted Chickpeas-
1. Preheat oven to 455 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to make them dry .
3. In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper..
4. Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy.
5. Watch carefully the last few minutes to avoid burning.