Rosemary Corn bread-
Rosemary Corn Bread has the classic style and texture of your favourite cornbread direction, however with a
twist of another flavour from the rosemary.Rosemary is one of all our favourite herbs with its distinct style and
savoury aroma. It’s from the same family as mint. This herb has been researched to own several inhibitors and anti
inflammatory properties. We tend to used the rosemary to accent the Indian meal, oats, eggs, and different tasteful
ingredients employed in this direction.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ 2 packet corn-bread mix
★ 2 eggs, slightly beaten
★ 1 cup container plain yogurt
★ 2 cans whole-kernel corn, drained
★ 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
The Process Of Making Rosemary corn bread-
1. Heat oven to 400º F.
2. Lightly coat a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Stir all the ingredients together.
4. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake 25 minutes or just until golden.
6. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
7. When cool, cut lengthwise into 3 strips and then crosswise into quarters.
8. Cut each square into 2 triangles.
9. To serve, thaw and reheat in the foil in a 325º F oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.