A Sandwich may be a food generally consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of
bread, or additional usually any dish whereby 2 or additional items of bread. It behaves like a wrapper between the
filling of our own choice. We can add anything according to our taste, ease and time. Also, filling can be adjusted
according to the material that is available.
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 5 MIN 2
★ four slices of bread
★ three tbsp mayo (I used eggless mayo)
★ juice as per requirement
★ Pinch of salt (mayo is preserved, therefore use if needed)
★ ¼ tsp Pepper crushed
★ Red chili flakes as desired (optional)
★ one ail minced
★ ¼ tsp mustard seeds ground or any sauce you prefer
Veggies of your choice-
★ Onions or shallots two tbsp
★ red chili one deseeded and cut nonmandatory
★ Grated carrots two tbsp
★ Cabbage or lettuce or coriander leaves pro re nata
★ bush ¼ cup
★ stewed sweet corn two to three tbsp
Veggies of your choice(about half cup)
★ Onions or shallots 2 tbsp
★ Green chili 1 deseeded and chopped optional
★ Grated carrots 2 tbsp
★ Cabbage or lettuce or coriander leaves as needed
★ Capsicum ¼ cup
★ Boiled sweet corn 2 to 3 tbsp
The Process Of Making Sandwich-
1. Begin to make mayo veg sandwich by preparation the buttered bread on a griddle or toaster.
2. Chop onions and minced garlic.
3. Add them to a bowl.
4. Squeeze in some juice.
5. allow this to rest for an instant until the veggies unit of measurement ready.
6. This makes the onions & garlic less pungent.
7. Prepare the veggies by chopping finely.
8. I even have used bush pepper plant and butter lettuce here, you may substitute it with cabbage.
9. Add mayo, red chili flakes, salt, pepper and mustard powder.
10. false impression everything well and unfold on the bread.
11. Place another slice and move triangles or squares to be able to serve.