Tandoori Masala Roasted Chicken-
What do we need to say about the one and only Tandoori Masala Roasted Chicken. The name itself is very
craving. Whole chicken marinated and filled with desi masalas and roast just right. An ideal meal for times when
family and friends close after long!
Tandoori Masala Roasted Chicken is the perfect meal for all those who are hungry and desire to finish their
Preparation | Total | Servings
5 MIN 1 HR 5 MIN 2
★Boneless chicken(as per requirement)
★4 Tablespoon paste
★2 cup yogurt
★1 teaspoon ginger
★garlic 1 teaspoon
★1 teaspoon lemon juice
★2 tablespoon mustard oil
★2 big deiced onion
The Process Of Making Tandoori Masala Roasted Chicken-
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Make three slashes within the thickest a part of the chicken flesh.
3. Mix the tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, cumin, and juice.
4. Place the chicken in an exceedingly plastic instrumentality and canopy with the marinade, ensuring every bit is well coated.
5. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of three hours, however ideally long.
6. Heat half the oil in an exceedingly non-stick skillet, fry onions over medium heat, stirring till golden and commencing to char, then place on a baking paper-lined baking receptacle.
7. Wipe pan clean and add the remaining oil.
8. Once the oil is hot, add chicken and cook for two minutes on one facet while not turning (this permits a pleasant crust to form).
9. Flip over and cook for one minute on the opposite facet.
10. Transfer to a different baking paper-lined baking receptacle.
11. Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes or till hard-boiled through.
12. Heat up the onions within the kitchen appliance for 2-3 minutes.
13. To serve, toss the onions with the coriander leaves and pile onto plates beside the chicken.
14. Serve with further yogurt, Indian relish and naan bread, and lemon wedges, if desired.